Download Xspice.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Xspice.dll?
Xspice.dll - dll file called "XSpice Simulation Engine" is a part of Electronics Workbench multiSIM program developed by Interactive Image Technologies Ltd..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If xspice.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 22.214.171.124
- File size: 2.51 MB
- MD5 file sum: 2E3A068AA3A14FCC99BF5667E76B6373
- SHA1 file sum: D94B7F84D1F518BA226F8F4BE05E228F22FC1F71
Xspice.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- xspice.dll is missing
- xspice.dll error loading
- xspice.dll crash
- xspice.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point xspice.dll
- xspice.dll could not be located
- xspice.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find xspice.dll
- Cannot register xspice.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download xspice.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.