Download X86math.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is X86math.dll?
X86math.dll is a part of Digital Anvil Component Libraries program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If x86math.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.11.173
- File size: 11.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: EECCF33326BD635AFF22E317ADB993C5
- SHA1 file sum: B99761ECE4CE6F232BF5B155FC5BD62F4009C4ED
X86math.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- x86math.dll is missing
- x86math.dll error loading
- x86math.dll crash
- x86math.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point x86math.dll
- x86math.dll could not be located
- x86math.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find x86math.dll
- Cannot register x86math.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download x86math.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.