Download Wsock32n.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Wsock32n.dll?
Wsock32n.dll - dll file called "Hummingbird Socks V4 Winsock stub" is a part of Socks V4 program developed by Hummingbird Communications Ltd..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If wsock32n.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 18.104.22.168
- File size: 25.55 KB
- MD5 file sum: 023997D3550E5EAD5D1EF8785D0B5979
- SHA1 file sum: C8ACE5F07AAFDD85272283102603433ED3593CE9
Wsock32n.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- wsock32n.dll is missing
- wsock32n.dll error loading
- wsock32n.dll crash
- wsock32n.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point wsock32n.dll
- wsock32n.dll could not be located
- wsock32n.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find wsock32n.dll
- Cannot register wsock32n.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download wsock32n.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.