Download Wshqos.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Wshqos.dll?
Wshqos.dll - dll file called "Windows QoS Helper DLL" is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If wshqos.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.2.3790.0 (srv03_rtm.030324-2048)
- File size: 23 KB
- MD5 file sum: 03D9AEB4126D904C9D21A8AC7DF615F5
- SHA1 file sum: CE123E9AA163CE214455A6257AD73867086A50D1
Wshqos.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- wshqos.dll is missing
- wshqos.dll error loading
- wshqos.dll crash
- wshqos.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point wshqos.dll
- wshqos.dll could not be located
- wshqos.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find wshqos.dll
- Cannot register wshqos.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download wshqos.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.