Download Wmserror.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Wmserror.dll?
Wmserror.dll - dll file called "Windows Media Server Error Definitions (English)" is a part of Microsoft® Windows Media Services program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If wmserror.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 9.00.00.3274 (LAB03_N(bld4act).020104-0941)
- File size: 164 KB
- MD5 file sum: DF099CD7A94402A529395BCD1A7ECCB0
- SHA1 file sum: D59C9C56130B27A3E913E46677A6FB2F53E697FE
Wmserror.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- wmserror.dll is missing
- wmserror.dll error loading
- wmserror.dll crash
- wmserror.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point wmserror.dll
- wmserror.dll could not be located
- wmserror.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find wmserror.dll
- Cannot register wmserror.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download wmserror.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.