Download Wmerror.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Wmerror.dll?
Wmerror.dll - dll file called "Windows Media Error Definitions (English)" is a part of Microsoft® Windows Media Services program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If wmerror.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 9.00.00.2799 built by: lab03_dev(bld4act)
- File size: 146 KB
- MD5 file sum: 316986EB356A5DDA021586A0B73B0ABD
- SHA1 file sum: 32D5E41360900C8109DEEBF4C075304E8BF509AD
Wmerror.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- wmerror.dll is missing
- wmerror.dll error loading
- wmerror.dll crash
- wmerror.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point wmerror.dll
- wmerror.dll could not be located
- wmerror.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find wmerror.dll
- Cannot register wmerror.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download wmerror.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.