Download Wkwinuni.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Wkwinuni.dll?
Wkwinuni.dll - dll file called "Microsoft® Works Unicode Layer" is a part of Microsoft® Works 7.0 program developed by Microsoft® Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If wkwinuni.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 7.02.000611.0
- File size: 108.08 KB
- MD5 file sum: 637CD36863DC6A86C3764AA880DF7A94
- SHA1 file sum: 1902B2EC44E871FCA6DAC5725CE54D03BA22B0B1
Wkwinuni.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- wkwinuni.dll is missing
- wkwinuni.dll error loading
- wkwinuni.dll crash
- wkwinuni.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point wkwinuni.dll
- wkwinuni.dll could not be located
- wkwinuni.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find wkwinuni.dll
- Cannot register wkwinuni.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download wkwinuni.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.