Download Winplay.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Winplay.dll?
Winplay.dll - dll file called "ESCAPE Windows 95 Player DLL" is a part of ESCAPE VideoStudio 2.0 program developed by EIDOS Technologies.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If winplay.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- File size: 59 KB
- MD5 file sum: 79AAE3EF04A2DACD41E7835A6EBB6559
- SHA1 file sum: 93AB91C88D435BD318042C0EDD856D7A6B04CD72
Winplay.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- winplay.dll is missing
- winplay.dll error loading
- winplay.dll crash
- winplay.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point winplay.dll
- winplay.dll could not be located
- winplay.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find winplay.dll
- Cannot register winplay.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download winplay.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.