Download Win32spl.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Win32spl.dll?
Win32spl.dll - dll file called "32-bit Spooler API DLL" is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If win32spl.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.1.2600.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920)
- File size: 97 KB
- MD5 file sum: 0CDF14BA06923CF82FF6E30C71EE7D10
- SHA1 file sum: B0A1E47EA84EF3ADCD045FDFEB8253F8A4B4F74F
Win32spl.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- win32spl.dll is missing
- win32spl.dll error loading
- win32spl.dll crash
- win32spl.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point win32spl.dll
- win32spl.dll could not be located
- win32spl.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find win32spl.dll
- Cannot register win32spl.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download win32spl.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.