Download Wavelib.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
Wavelib.dll - dll file called "Shared library" is a part of Reason 2.5 program developed by Propellerhead Software AB.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If wavelib.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- File size: 124 KB
- MD5 file sum: 1AA77225F386017502F2702F61496CB0
- SHA1 file sum: 15D23001D84E009567C9D88C994C830A7C5FDA7D
Wavelib.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- wavelib.dll is missing
- wavelib.dll error loading
- wavelib.dll crash
- wavelib.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point wavelib.dll
- wavelib.dll could not be located
- wavelib.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find wavelib.dll
- Cannot register wavelib.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download wavelib.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.