Download Vticd.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Vticd.dll?
Vticd.dll - dll file called "VIA/S3G CLE266/KM400/KN400/K8M800/K8N800 ICD Driver" is a part of VIA/S3G CLE266/KM400/KN400/K8M800/K8N800 ICD Driver program developed by VIA/S3 Graphics, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If vticd.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.14.10.0017-16.01.12
- File size: 2.2 MB
- MD5 file sum: 973B039CC58EFB4F2C4F5391F8E3E58D
- SHA1 file sum: 6E2393D72DE7349E04EB92A993F87B6664B64A8D
Vticd.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- vticd.dll is missing
- vticd.dll error loading
- vticd.dll crash
- vticd.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point vticd.dll
- vticd.dll could not be located
- vticd.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find vticd.dll
- Cannot register vticd.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download vticd.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.