Download Vtdisply.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Vtdisply.dll?
Vtdisply.dll - dll file called "S3 multi-chip display switch utility" is a part of S3 Graphics, Inc. Utilities program developed by S3 Graphics, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If vtdisply.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.20.12-0617B
- File size: 380 KB
- MD5 file sum: 929C5596EC82862974717BA4CB92F12C
- SHA1 file sum: 33821F1C96A7D38632C1B1E39C68B306EAE6855D
Vtdisply.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- vtdisply.dll is missing
- vtdisply.dll error loading
- vtdisply.dll crash
- vtdisply.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point vtdisply.dll
- vtdisply.dll could not be located
- vtdisply.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find vtdisply.dll
- Cannot register vtdisply.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download vtdisply.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.