Download Vtdisp.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Vtdisp.dll?
Vtdisp.dll - dll file called "VIA/S3G Graphics Driver" is a part of CLE266/KM400/KN400/K8M800/K8N800 program developed by VIA/S3 Graphics, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If vtdisp.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 6.14.10.0035-16.94.18 built by: WinDDK
- File size: 1.45 MB
- MD5 file sum: F0D037480A0D0D73098CF0CF86E5EE03
- SHA1 file sum: FF42D3B1D419E9A7E21ABEB2C405BADF816FBBA0
Vtdisp.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- vtdisp.dll is missing
- vtdisp.dll error loading
- vtdisp.dll crash
- vtdisp.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point vtdisp.dll
- vtdisp.dll could not be located
- vtdisp.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find vtdisp.dll
- Cannot register vtdisp.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download vtdisp.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.