Download Vllib.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Vllib.dll?
Vllib.dll - dll file called "Visual LISP resource DLL" is a part of Visual LISP Support program developed by Autodesk Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If vllib.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 1.06 MB
- MD5 file sum: E289572E72D887B257A48485108CE29A
- SHA1 file sum: 460BB1F86CBA9CE11D728EF610193EA0F8A26785
Vllib.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- vllib.dll is missing
- vllib.dll error loading
- vllib.dll crash
- vllib.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point vllib.dll
- vllib.dll could not be located
- vllib.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find vllib.dll
- Cannot register vllib.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download vllib.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.