Download Vcomp120.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Vcomp120.dll?
Vcomp120.dll - dll file called "Microsoft® C/C++ OpenMP Runtime" is a part of Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2013 program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If vcomp120.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 12.00.21005.1
- File size: 116.66 KB
- MD5 file sum: 27BC360D67F269A61BB052E10C9FCEEB
- SHA1 file sum: 8D81406C8DD3ED8894D8AEE07DD718DCFD2035C5
Vcomp120.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- vcomp120.dll is missing
- vcomp120.dll error loading
- vcomp120.dll crash
- vcomp120.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point vcomp120.dll
- vcomp120.dll could not be located
- vcomp120.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find vcomp120.dll
- Cannot register vcomp120.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download vcomp120.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.