Download Vbrun300.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Vbrun300.dll?
Vbrun300.dll - dll file called "Visual Basic 3.0 runtime library" is a part of Visual Basic 3.0 program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If vbrun300.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 03.00.0538
- File size: 389.08 KB
- MD5 file sum: 82AA757DE7D80FAFF99179B457AA0FA0
- SHA1 file sum: EB4DAD28BE190A37B46B9EE0DFBC0B02D1A5A71B
Vbrun300.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- vbrun300.dll is missing
- vbrun300.dll error loading
- vbrun300.dll crash
- vbrun300.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point vbrun300.dll
- vbrun300.dll could not be located
- vbrun300.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find vbrun300.dll
- Cannot register vbrun300.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download vbrun300.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.