Download Validate.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Validate.dll?
Validate.dll - dll file called " " is a part of Microsoft® QuickStart Tutorials program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If validate.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.0.734.38739
- File size: 10 KB
- MD5 file sum: 5B48F362F61781E3E45519FBF8976E46
- SHA1 file sum: 3841CE293FD683EE493BACED237AD1E24261505E
Validate.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- validate.dll is missing
- validate.dll error loading
- validate.dll crash
- validate.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point validate.dll
- validate.dll could not be located
- validate.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find validate.dll
- Cannot register validate.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download validate.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.