Download Usrcoina.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Usrcoina.dll?
Usrcoina.dll - dll file called "U.S. Robotics modem coinstaller" is a part of U.S. Robotics Modem Driver program developed by U.S. Robotics Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If usrcoina.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4. 11. 21
- File size: 68.07 KB
- MD5 file sum: B5096091DFC7D523932F2DD41DBF8C83
- SHA1 file sum: 48FED5D880E0540173C0F01B663F464D05A7E124
Usrcoina.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- usrcoina.dll is missing
- usrcoina.dll error loading
- usrcoina.dll crash
- usrcoina.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point usrcoina.dll
- usrcoina.dll could not be located
- usrcoina.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find usrcoina.dll
- Cannot register usrcoina.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download usrcoina.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.