Download Usp10.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Usp10.dll?
Usp10.dll - dll file called "Uniscribe Unicode script processor" is a part of Microsoft(R) Uniscribe Unicode script processor program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If usp10.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.0405.2416.1 (lab06_N.010104-1344)
- File size: 317.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 6D682A9D1BA5218798882A30F44E7194
- SHA1 file sum: E28CCFC4E08ADCEA1A8B1C21DC996A76E63DE8EB
Usp10.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- usp10.dll is missing
- usp10.dll error loading
- usp10.dll crash
- usp10.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point usp10.dll
- usp10.dll could not be located
- usp10.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find usp10.dll
- Cannot register usp10.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download usp10.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.