Download Unicows.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Unicows.dll?
Unicows.dll - dll file called "Microsoft Layer for Unicode on Win9x Systems (MSLU)" is a part of Microsoft (R) Windows (R) 95, Windows (R) 98, and Windows (R) Millennium Operating Systems program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If unicows.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.0.3703.0
- File size: 240.65 KB
- MD5 file sum: 006401678CFBCCBCB97E405E2F83D2FA
- SHA1 file sum: 0976DB1B5B9AA69E77FA25C35C8189E3EF851FFC
Unicows.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- unicows.dll is missing
- unicows.dll error loading
- unicows.dll crash
- unicows.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point unicows.dll
- unicows.dll could not be located
- unicows.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find unicows.dll
- Cannot register unicows.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download unicows.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.