Download Udd_mi.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Udd_mi.dll?
Udd_mi.dll - dll file called "udd_mi" is a part of MathWorks Universal Data Dictionary Library program developed by The MathWorks Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If udd_mi.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 22.214.171.12445
- File size: 320 KB
- MD5 file sum: 5F59EE749E6F5A079EA9D5A592FC51C4
- SHA1 file sum: 49A537E8BCF4AC6B7B91DEA8BFE33F72C2008AD4
Udd_mi.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- udd_mi.dll is missing
- udd_mi.dll error loading
- udd_mi.dll crash
- udd_mi.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point udd_mi.dll
- udd_mi.dll could not be located
- udd_mi.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find udd_mi.dll
- Cannot register udd_mi.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download udd_mi.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.