Download Twain_32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Twain_32.dll?
Twain_32.dll - dll file called "TWAIN 32bit Data Source Manager (Image Acquisition Interface)" is a part of TWAIN 32bit Data Source Manager program developed by TWAIN Working Group.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If twain_32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.11
- File size: 100 KB
- MD5 file sum: C0CFCE36CC237492BAE9AC4F57315EF9
- SHA1 file sum: 47902CDBC241B1DC2F4EE619A2BFD3E881C78152
Twain_32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- twain_32.dll is missing
- twain_32.dll error loading
- twain_32.dll crash
- twain_32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point twain_32.dll
- twain_32.dll could not be located
- twain_32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find twain_32.dll
- Cannot register twain_32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download twain_32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.