Download Trnsched.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Trnsched.dll?
Trnsched.dll - dll file called "Microsoft Schedule+ Shared File System Transport DLL" is a part of Microsoft Schedule+ for Windows(TM) program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If trnsched.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.0
- File size: 12.66 KB
- MD5 file sum: F96D6DEB3CE6CB3C369793DF00876A88
- SHA1 file sum: E0D24E9A1F983C41D20B3E8B2BC9D5E40C6926BE
Trnsched.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- trnsched.dll is missing
- trnsched.dll error loading
- trnsched.dll crash
- trnsched.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point trnsched.dll
- trnsched.dll could not be located
- trnsched.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find trnsched.dll
- Cannot register trnsched.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download trnsched.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.