Download Synthesis.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Synthesis.dll?
Synthesis.dll - dll file called "Text Analyzer DLL" is a part of FineReader program developed by ABBYY (BIT Software).
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If synthesis.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.119
- File size: 432 KB
- MD5 file sum: 4C23E9D1B0FB90A0910B876A9A2C4BB5
- SHA1 file sum: 009A2E891F9323B42228C2CB6EC0C8E551CA23ED
Synthesis.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- synthesis.dll is missing
- synthesis.dll error loading
- synthesis.dll crash
- synthesis.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point synthesis.dll
- synthesis.dll could not be located
- synthesis.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find synthesis.dll
- Cannot register synthesis.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download synthesis.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.