Download Swplugin.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Swplugin.dll?
Swplugin.dll - dll file called "Norton AntiVirus Integrator Plugin" is a part of Norton AntiVirus program developed by Symantec Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If swplugin.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 820 KB
- MD5 file sum: 7C8DEFAB8C50AEDC364CE9385A3289DF
- SHA1 file sum: 293ABFA2F0AED962D0583B9ED277F3E35942C600
Swplugin.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- swplugin.dll is missing
- swplugin.dll error loading
- swplugin.dll crash
- swplugin.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point swplugin.dll
- swplugin.dll could not be located
- swplugin.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find swplugin.dll
- Cannot register swplugin.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download swplugin.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.