Download Steam_api.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Steam_api.dll?
Steam_api.dll - dll file called "Steam Client API" is a part of Steam Client API program developed by Valve Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If steam_api.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 18.104.22.168
- File size: 113.34 KB
- MD5 file sum: C6577B2E9C7C3E98799081534DE8494F
- SHA1 file sum: 730A6770F80F6BC6BEEB4CD58F441D9F756C353D
Steam_api.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- steam_api.dll is missing
- steam_api.dll error loading
- steam_api.dll crash
- steam_api.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point steam_api.dll
- steam_api.dll could not be located
- steam_api.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find steam_api.dll
- Cannot register steam_api.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download steam_api.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.