Download Ssmslpcn.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Ssmslpcn.dll?
Ssmslpcn.dll - dll file called "Client-Side Local Inter-Process Communication (LPC) Net Library" is a part of Microsoft SQL Server program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If ssmslpcn.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 2000.080.0194.00
- File size: 28.06 KB
- MD5 file sum: FC013F19C4380302EC0E56E3FE7B53C7
- SHA1 file sum: 69D3B9F5F05BF5FE5F1081E72FE0209100089FD2
Ssmslpcn.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- ssmslpcn.dll is missing
- ssmslpcn.dll error loading
- ssmslpcn.dll crash
- ssmslpcn.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point ssmslpcn.dll
- ssmslpcn.dll could not be located
- ssmslpcn.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find ssmslpcn.dll
- Cannot register ssmslpcn.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download ssmslpcn.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.