Download Sqlsrv32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Sqlsrv32.dll?
Sqlsrv32.dll - dll file called "Microsoft SQL Server ODBC Driver" is a part of Microsoft SQL Server program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If sqlsrv32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 2000.085.1117.00 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
- File size: 432 KB
- MD5 file sum: A9116D4FD29243580118B415B9348C8A
- SHA1 file sum: 2ECB4573CF77C86778D0F63E904C95BD64DC5C39
Sqlsrv32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- sqlsrv32.dll is missing
- sqlsrv32.dll error loading
- sqlsrv32.dll crash
- sqlsrv32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point sqlsrv32.dll
- sqlsrv32.dll could not be located
- sqlsrv32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find sqlsrv32.dll
- Cannot register sqlsrv32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download sqlsrv32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.