Download Sqlmmc.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Sqlmmc.dll?
Sqlmmc.dll - dll file called "SQLMMC - SQL Snapin for Microsoft Management Console" is a part of Microsoft SQL Server program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If sqlmmc.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 2000.080.0194.00
- File size: 188.06 KB
- MD5 file sum: 7152CF0C452D1478B3866362E969B707
- SHA1 file sum: 694E060D4312DD467379EAF0CA38D9911E9992D3
Sqlmmc.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- sqlmmc.dll is missing
- sqlmmc.dll error loading
- sqlmmc.dll crash
- sqlmmc.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point sqlmmc.dll
- sqlmmc.dll could not be located
- sqlmmc.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find sqlmmc.dll
- Cannot register sqlmmc.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download sqlmmc.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.