Download Sprio800.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Sprio800.dll?
Sprio800.dll - dll file called "MDM Device Interface for Rio 800 device." is a part of Diamond Rio800 program developed by S3/Diamond Multimedia.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If sprio800.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.11
- File size: 70.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: DDBF2A65642EAC0B59952B85C31F04F8
- SHA1 file sum: 6C0D8FD1109AC7AE2194DDC1EB172BA2F6226B17
Sprio800.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- sprio800.dll is missing
- sprio800.dll error loading
- sprio800.dll crash
- sprio800.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point sprio800.dll
- sprio800.dll could not be located
- sprio800.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find sprio800.dll
- Cannot register sprio800.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download sprio800.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.