Download Shsql.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Shsql.dll?
Shsql.dll - dll file called "Symbol Handler for SQL Debugger" is a part of Microsoft (R) Visual Studio program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If shsql.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 6.00.8168.0
- File size: 32.08 KB
- MD5 file sum: BBD2240B9FC87A726BA84A1FA6D43FDF
- SHA1 file sum: 4F2A99547F4F3F52A6E6C4CF2187352B20E45886
Shsql.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- shsql.dll is missing
- shsql.dll error loading
- shsql.dll crash
- shsql.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point shsql.dll
- shsql.dll could not be located
- shsql.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find shsql.dll
- Cannot register shsql.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download shsql.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.