Download Scanusd.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Scanusd.dll?
Scanusd.dll - dll file called "USB User Mode Minidriver" is a part of SCANUSD USB MiniDriver program developed by Color Flatbed Scanner.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If scanusd.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- File size: 76 KB
- MD5 file sum: 7EADA9826E5E9EC7E91E4A3CBFAF84C9
- SHA1 file sum: 459C522FC05F065D27D657951FB676BEA49560A6
Scanusd.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- scanusd.dll is missing
- scanusd.dll error loading
- scanusd.dll crash
- scanusd.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point scanusd.dll
- scanusd.dll could not be located
- scanusd.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find scanusd.dll
- Cannot register scanusd.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download scanusd.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.