Download Scanintf.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Scanintf.dll?
Scanintf.dll - dll file called "ScanGear Scanner Interface" is a part of ScanGear CS program developed by CANON INC..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If scanintf.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 18.104.22.168
- File size: 808 KB
- MD5 file sum: 1D98CC28CBA676D4A1C2B7F4CCA08B45
- SHA1 file sum: 1AD56AFFCE3B171B378C7D2F8934163D1DB78B1A
Scanintf.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- scanintf.dll is missing
- scanintf.dll error loading
- scanintf.dll crash
- scanintf.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point scanintf.dll
- scanintf.dll could not be located
- scanintf.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find scanintf.dll
- Cannot register scanintf.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download scanintf.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.