Download Regsvr32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Regsvr32.dll?
Regsvr32.dll - dll file called "Visual Basic Setup Toolkit Library DLL" is a part of Microsoft® Visual Basic for Windows program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If regsvr32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.00.2422
- File size: 24 KB
- MD5 file sum: B21553227F7A0139735C0EF665580650
- SHA1 file sum: 3894A3BDE256F45909F47D777E4A54EB9E21B0C6
Regsvr32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- regsvr32.dll is missing
- regsvr32.dll error loading
- regsvr32.dll crash
- regsvr32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point regsvr32.dll
- regsvr32.dll could not be located
- regsvr32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find regsvr32.dll
- Cannot register regsvr32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download regsvr32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.