Download PhysXLoader.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is PhysXLoader.dll?
PhysXLoader.dll - dll file called "PhysXLoader Dynamic Link Library" is a part of PhysXLoader Dynamic Link Library program developed by NVIDIA Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If PhysXLoader.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.11
- File size: 50 KB
- MD5 file sum: 05241B2E903E406268FEEB0C737C76B9
- SHA1 file sum: FA2D0BBEE2197BD8E82E147B1ED5F6753966C124
PhysXLoader.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- PhysXLoader.dll is missing
- PhysXLoader.dll error loading
- PhysXLoader.dll crash
- PhysXLoader.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point PhysXLoader.dll
- PhysXLoader.dll could not be located
- PhysXLoader.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find PhysXLoader.dll
- Cannot register PhysXLoader.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download PhysXLoader.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.