Download Perl56.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Perl56.dll?
Perl56.dll - dll file called "Perl Interpreter" is a part of ActivePerl program developed by ActiveState Tool Corp..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If perl56.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 188.8.131.526
- File size: 648 KB
- MD5 file sum: 1A25423F08583422BF137D721608BC54
- SHA1 file sum: 2305D4F7D8F0199AAAC86A7EE5B78AB4A4A45C2A
Perl56.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- perl56.dll is missing
- perl56.dll error loading
- perl56.dll crash
- perl56.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point perl56.dll
- perl56.dll could not be located
- perl56.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find perl56.dll
- Cannot register perl56.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download perl56.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.