Download Op8wpui.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Op8wpui.dll?
Op8wpui.dll - dll file called "OKI Hiper-w UI Printer Driver" is a part of OKI Hiper-w UI Printer Driver program developed by Oki Data Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If op8wpui.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.1.3
- File size: 254.12 KB
- MD5 file sum: 5697EEBAF537C99241952B7F6BABD724
- SHA1 file sum: 413F24B0F076328BF87007C55A4A54F596DD9A22
Op8wpui.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- op8wpui.dll is missing
- op8wpui.dll error loading
- op8wpui.dll crash
- op8wpui.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point op8wpui.dll
- op8wpui.dll could not be located
- op8wpui.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find op8wpui.dll
- Cannot register op8wpui.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download op8wpui.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.