Download Oleacc.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Oleacc.dll?
Oleacc.dll - dll file called "Active Accessibility Core Component" is a part of Microsoft Active Accessibility program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If oleacc.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.02.1210.0
- File size: 172 KB
- MD5 file sum: 52906C662231BCF8B77D13C2A5D90849
- SHA1 file sum: 60EB94238C5DF0BDCDA12FA0F3B95093693162AE
Oleacc.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- oleacc.dll is missing
- oleacc.dll error loading
- oleacc.dll crash
- oleacc.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point oleacc.dll
- oleacc.dll could not be located
- oleacc.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find oleacc.dll
- Cannot register oleacc.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download oleacc.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.