Download Odbctrac.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Odbctrac.dll?
Odbctrac.dll - dll file called "Microsoft Data Access - ODBC Driver Manager Trace" is a part of Microsoft Data Access Components program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If odbctrac.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 3.525.1117.0 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
- File size: 144 KB
- MD5 file sum: 8044D2728784957F1B50AEA315AF928D
- SHA1 file sum: 786D5C88D77FFC440A054238243EF50E9060AAAA
Odbctrac.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- odbctrac.dll is missing
- odbctrac.dll error loading
- odbctrac.dll crash
- odbctrac.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point odbctrac.dll
- odbctrac.dll could not be located
- odbctrac.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find odbctrac.dll
- Cannot register odbctrac.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download odbctrac.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.