Download Odbctool.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Odbctool.dll?
Odbctool.dll - dll file called "Sample ActiveX DLL providing ODBC driver & data source name functions" is a part of ODBC Driver & Data Source Name Functions program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If odbctool.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 6.00.8169
- File size: 32 KB
- MD5 file sum: 4F5F201B28A40C2CB884437E9544C74A
- SHA1 file sum: 62E7B65D3F91C071881726BA14C8C16CC63981BF
Odbctool.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- odbctool.dll is missing
- odbctool.dll error loading
- odbctool.dll crash
- odbctool.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point odbctool.dll
- odbctool.dll could not be located
- odbctool.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find odbctool.dll
- Cannot register odbctool.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download odbctool.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.