Download Odbcbcp.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Odbcbcp.dll?
Odbcbcp.dll - dll file called "Microsoft BCP for ODBC" is a part of Microsoft SQL Server program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If odbcbcp.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 2000.085.1117.00 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
- File size: 24 KB
- MD5 file sum: D38FF225D617FAD84E8D92ACE6BEB7B4
- SHA1 file sum: 48446FB7F09114786AD9CE3E8BC4ADD18B205BC4
Odbcbcp.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- odbcbcp.dll is missing
- odbcbcp.dll error loading
- odbcbcp.dll crash
- odbcbcp.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point odbcbcp.dll
- odbcbcp.dll could not be located
- odbcbcp.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find odbcbcp.dll
- Cannot register odbcbcp.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download odbcbcp.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.