Download Nvrsptb.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Nvrsptb.dll?
Nvrsptb.dll - dll file called "NVIDIA Portuguese (Brazilian) language resource library" is a part of NVIDIA Compatible Windows 2000 Display driver, Version 29.42 program developed by NVIDIA Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If nvrsptb.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 22.214.171.12442
- File size: 128 KB
- MD5 file sum: 82BC7B6468B1D98F6E59E5C15A14ED73
- SHA1 file sum: 753B3605D384E04BEAB94545B4B26F7D97FB4B12
Nvrsptb.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- nvrsptb.dll is missing
- nvrsptb.dll error loading
- nvrsptb.dll crash
- nvrsptb.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point nvrsptb.dll
- nvrsptb.dll could not be located
- nvrsptb.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find nvrsptb.dll
- Cannot register nvrsptb.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download nvrsptb.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.