Download Nvrspl.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
Nvrspl.dll - dll file called "NVIDIA Polish language resource library" is a part of NVIDIA Compatible Windows 2000 Display driver, Version 29.42 program developed by NVIDIA Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If nvrspl.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 22.214.171.12442
- File size: 124 KB
- MD5 file sum: 2E81C0EBE6189769251BF52B89678D44
- SHA1 file sum: 85781964CB85302DC32A87D3A534FED84CF1CD6A
Nvrspl.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- nvrspl.dll is missing
- nvrspl.dll error loading
- nvrspl.dll crash
- nvrspl.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point nvrspl.dll
- nvrspl.dll could not be located
- nvrspl.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find nvrspl.dll
- Cannot register nvrspl.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download nvrspl.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.