Download Nvinst32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
Nvinst32.dll - dll file called "NVIDIA Compatible Driver Install Library, Version 12.41 " is a part of NVIDIA Compatible Windows 95/98 Display driver, Version 12.41 program developed by NVIDIA Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If nvinst32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.13.01.1241
- File size: 72 KB
- MD5 file sum: 2B517AAEED97F62D6921E7D1D7E83419
- SHA1 file sum: 787386F743EF4F76876DA99B9CE0A1BD5FE80D8E
Nvinst32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- nvinst32.dll is missing
- nvinst32.dll error loading
- nvinst32.dll crash
- nvinst32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point nvinst32.dll
- nvinst32.dll could not be located
- nvinst32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find nvinst32.dll
- Cannot register nvinst32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download nvinst32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.