Download Nvack.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Nvack.dll?
Nvack.dll - dll file called "NVIDIA® nForce(TM) Audio Library" is a part of NVIDIA nForce(TM) Audio Driver program developed by NVIDIA Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If nvack.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.10.2914.0 built by: WinDDK
- File size: 4 KB
- MD5 file sum: C58FE0ADFE667ABA101EC1F1444BF1FE
- SHA1 file sum: EDBB6CCDAE2CE72A5DA334FE374CDE829BD3C703
Nvack.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- nvack.dll is missing
- nvack.dll error loading
- nvack.dll crash
- nvack.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point nvack.dll
- nvack.dll could not be located
- nvack.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find nvack.dll
- Cannot register nvack.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download nvack.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.