Download Nsldapssl32v30.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
Nsldapssl32v30.dll - dll file called "Lightweight Directory Access Protocol DLL" is a part of Lightweight Directory Access Protocol DLL program developed by Netscape Communications Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If nsldapssl32v30.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 3.0 Build 9516
- File size: 577.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 9DEC390A9129E62983A90C8AABD5E411
- SHA1 file sum: B2274C2622F023162C7ACAA038BC5D25CB4916A2
Nsldapssl32v30.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- nsldapssl32v30.dll is missing
- nsldapssl32v30.dll error loading
- nsldapssl32v30.dll crash
- nsldapssl32v30.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point nsldapssl32v30.dll
- nsldapssl32v30.dll could not be located
- nsldapssl32v30.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find nsldapssl32v30.dll
- Cannot register nsldapssl32v30.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download nsldapssl32v30.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.