Download Namespace.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Namespace.dll?
Namespace.dll - dll file called "Windows Multimedia Streaming Namespace" is a part of Microsoft® Windows Media Services program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If namespace.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 9.00.00.3372 (srv03_rtm.030324-2048)
- File size: 54.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 4C101BD33B63E7A8AFD7F25745997B1D
- SHA1 file sum: B36762F8D24B9A149E18D242940B94BEC62804C7
Namespace.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- namespace.dll is missing
- namespace.dll error loading
- namespace.dll crash
- namespace.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point namespace.dll
- namespace.dll could not be located
- namespace.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find namespace.dll
- Cannot register namespace.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download namespace.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.