Download Mxmidi32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Mxmidi32.dll?
Mxmidi32.dll - dll file called "Maximum MIDI ToolKit 95/NT DLL" is a part of Maximum MIDI program developed by Paul Messick.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If mxmidi32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- File size: 48.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 51AEBE17598BB2E4E8EE7E95BF278BB1
- SHA1 file sum: FEA846D12A816AC4D0026E72E7C0EC6EDF8EF890
Mxmidi32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- mxmidi32.dll is missing
- mxmidi32.dll error loading
- mxmidi32.dll crash
- mxmidi32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point mxmidi32.dll
- mxmidi32.dll could not be located
- mxmidi32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find mxmidi32.dll
- Cannot register mxmidi32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download mxmidi32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.