Download Multichannel.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Multichannel.dll?
Multichannel.dll - dll file called "Nero Multichannel Library" is a part of Nero Multichannel Library program developed by Nero AG.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If multichannel.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 22.214.171.124f
- File size: 304 KB
- MD5 file sum: 04E9300398CB646C7FF0F28B8AAC0B47
- SHA1 file sum: 7F10F95FDB76B5E7C7F3900A8C05AFBB71B87DFA
Multichannel.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- multichannel.dll is missing
- multichannel.dll error loading
- multichannel.dll crash
- multichannel.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point multichannel.dll
- multichannel.dll could not be located
- multichannel.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find multichannel.dll
- Cannot register multichannel.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download multichannel.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.