Download Msvcr80.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Msvcr80.dll?
Msvcr80.dll - dll file called "Microsoft® C Runtime Library" is a part of Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005 program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If msvcr80.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 8.00.50727.42
- File size: 612 KB
- MD5 file sum: B5D788DA534C33FBEA117E2035367404
- SHA1 file sum: C3E7C5E25FBC6D54C378D906CFD93882190AEE0E
Msvcr80.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- msvcr80.dll is missing
- msvcr80.dll error loading
- msvcr80.dll crash
- msvcr80.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point msvcr80.dll
- msvcr80.dll could not be located
- msvcr80.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find msvcr80.dll
- Cannot register msvcr80.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download msvcr80.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.